Friday, June 12, 2009

Potential Daddys?

Okay I knowww this is my third post today but I just had to write here....there was a very elegant, articulate gentleman who contacted me who I am totally interested in. I didn't ask for his picture, and he didn't ask for mine but on an intellectual level I feel like we have definitely clicked. He is an arts dealer and makes more than $500,000 a year...furthermore, he contacted me first which I definitely see as a good thing. Also, he isn't married! (Just separated)  He is 49, blue eyed, well travelled....I have a really good feeling about him! Our email exchange was wonderful; he wasn't crass like a lot of people I have encountered on the site and he seems genuinely interested in someone with brains (and, well, youth)

And while I am only looking for one sugar daddy I have set up a date with a man at a discreet bar. This one IS married (I wonder if I'll get cold feet) and interested in someone submissive (which I admittedly am). I actually spoke with this gentleman on the phone and he sounded normal and sane, which I have to say is a good start! And he 47, supposedly in good shape...I'm not so sure about this one but I did talk to him on phone and IM and we ARE meeting in a public setting so I'm not too worried as I know how to hold my ground. 

The other potential SDs I've spoken with: Well, some of them send me compliments and tell me that I'm sexy/beautiful but then nothing seems to come of it...I wonder what's up with that

No comments:

Post a Comment