Monday, June 29, 2009

The Kiss? A Miss

So I decided to date around a bit and see if I can't find a more generous SD. Yesterday I went on a date with this guy I'll call Frank. I'm pretty laid back and not much of a talker so I was able to tolerate Frank's ceaseless jabber. But he reminded me of my ex in that he subtly would make me feel like I'm inferior. And I could tell he was definitely shopping for a GF. Now I met him off of sugardaddie.com and I have to say I've had so much better luck off of seekingarrangement.com in terms of potential SD's. It seems like so many guys on sugardaddie.com are interested in a long term Relationship and that's the last thing I want. I don't want to be in a relationship with ANYONE, for at least a year at this point in my life. I want to keep everything light, this is supposed to be a business arrangement for me. So Frank takes me to TGIF's, and I forgot to bring my ID with me so I just had a coke and he ordered a whole thing of nachos. He doesn't make much eye contact with me the whole date, his eyes are focused on the game. At the end he asks the bartender how much and the guy says something like $4 and Frank says don't forget nachos and bartender changes it to $10 which I thought was cool of Frank until as we're walking out and he says "Did you see what I did there? I didn't try to get away with paying less. This is how I am, I have character." Vomit. I did let him kiss me at the end of the night and he wiggled his tongue all around my mouth like his tongue was having an epileptic seizure or something. Tasted like nachos. I thought because he was older he might know how to kiss really well but I was wrong to assume that. Really made Mr. C seem like an angel. Now there is another man who wants me to call him at his office who claims to be offering $10k a month but I really doubt it's the real deal. I'll contact him and see if he seems legitimate. Strangely I miss Mr. C. The next time I see him I'm going to bring up allowance and ask if in July he can give it to me in the beginning of the month. He's a really good kisser and a really kind person; I'm glad I met him and maybe he is the right one for me.

4 comments:

  1. A potential SD took you to TGIF's for dinner? What the hell?!?!? That right there would've been a red flag for me. I mean my boyfriend can do better than that, lol. But yes I'm rooting for Mr. C. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH-MY-GOD... I can't believe he said that. I would've burst out laughing in his face ;-)
    Oh, and Princess is right... TGIF???? Seriously????

    ReplyDelete
  3. TGIF? Never. That's a red flag. His little comment would of had me on the ground laughing. If you couldnt stand his kiss...you wont be able to stand him! Mr.C seems like the better choice! Esp since you miss him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol... Ive noticed the same thing... it seems like sugardaddie.com is full of disillusioned men who think they're hot stuff and can get a serious long term relationship with a sexy, young girl without any monetary benefits... sickening!!

    ReplyDelete