Friday, June 12, 2009

Frustration

Okay, I have to admit I'm rather frustrated.
The thing is I REALLY do not want to get involved with someone who is married. My reason? I'm a big believer in karma. I have a feeling if I get involved with someone and knowingly help them cheat later on down the line I will be cheated on myself.
I have a lot of conflicting feelings about men, however, and I feel that a LOT of men cheat.
In all honesty, I have never cheated on anyone myself. Lord knows I have been tempted, especially in this past relationship, but I never have. It just doesn't make sense to me. And I really don't know if I want to get married because it seems to me that marriage is the kiss of death for a lot of couples.

A lot of people have contacted me. At first, hardly anyone was contacting me and I was putting myself out there without any reciprocation but then a whole bunch of men started contacting me and this raised my spirits however. However, after sending them clear pictures of myself (in my profile pic I had blurred it and was wearing sunglasses) only a select few continued to express interest. Unfortunately, I think this may be because I have a VERY young look; people often mistake me for being 15. All the same, I am a woman to the core and I feel that I have the maturity of a woman beyond my years.

Well perhaps the most interesting prospect to approach me thus far was this REALLY SURPRISINGLY CUTE 35 year old married man. We had a longgggg conversation online, he enjoyed my pictures and wanted to meet with me immediately but I politely declined. He agreed to give me 3k a month if we hit it off....I know, too good to be true. He signed off without warning and didn't sign back on. It seems he was just stringing me along and desperate for conversation or something. Very frustrating because I devoted over an hour to chatting with him and he seemed kinda interesting.

Other prospects don't seem willing to give out their picture and I really don't want to meet anyone when I don't know what they look like. I really want to be attracted to the SD I find; I think attraction is very important especially if there is going to be intimacy!

Well it's really only my first few days. Perhaps things will improve, maybe I'll get lucky, who knows!

1 comment:

  1. I understand that many of them don't want their wives to see their pictures posted on those websites but when a man can't show me what he looks like... then why are we meeting? lol
    I totally agree thats a little pet peeve of mine in sugar land. :p

    ReplyDelete