Friday, June 12, 2009

Boston Charmer

One more thing. I swear. Before I pass out...lol!
Okay okay okay
I clearly have deprived myself of blogging for far too long (let me clarify; I used to blog back in the day and had a nice following...I'm sure my faithful audience would be shocked if they knew about this one!)
Anyway, there is ONE more guy who I think has real possibility. He is very attracted to me, lives in Boston, is married (unfortunately), I am attracted to him, and he has promised me an allowance of 2k a month if we click and he seemed really eager to meet me. He also asked if I had a passport and explained that he loves to travel to exotic locations...This all sounds very exciting/glamorous to me as the farthest I've gotten from New York is Florida. The only problem is he lives in Boston, so it's a little bit of a trip but I'm hoping that it's worth it and that we click. I don't really know how I'm going to explain any of this situation to my parents...I suppose I could tell them I'm visiting my ex who conveniently does live in Boston. But sooner or later if I start seeing someone they're going to catch on that something is going on. I have kiddingly said that I need to find a sugar daddy (being the fool that I am) and my parents would KILL ME....even though I am 21 I am still living under their house and expected to abide by their rules. Further, I don't want to disappoint my father. Him losing faith in me would be absolutely devastating as he is one of the most important people in my life.
But oh, I need money. And I've tried, I've tried. I applied to over 30 jobs, even jobs that pay minimum wage. So far, nothing. I had ONE measly interview and I didn't even get hired. I also missed a handful of interviews because I was having troubles with my now-ex boyfriend.

All of this is somewhat of a last resort, but maybe this is exactly what I need to get back on my feet and feeling good again. I've never been pampered before by a man outside my family, and I don't see why I shouldn't be.

Still, the thought of shenanigans (one of my favorite words btw) occuring between me and someone married makes my stomach churn. If I'm that upset just thinking about it, how the heck would I be able to handle it in person? Answer? Alcohol.

3 comments:

  1. Hey SeekingSugar! Welcome to our secret soceity!!! Good Luck in your search! I just want to say stay FIRM on what you want and what you don't want...Even if that means it will take longer to get your Daddy. Just be patient as Sugars posted to me when I first starting blogging my journey...I am THISCLOSE to actually getting my Daddy and I'm extremely excited...Check my blog in an hour for all the details!

    If you are against Married Daddies, don't do it. Be firm and it will come just as you want it!

    XOXO
    JC

    ReplyDelete
  2. *society* Damn I before E, except after C....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes welcome to our "secret society" (lol, princessdiva, I like that). As Princess said before, if you're against being with a married SD, then DON'T do it. Only enter an arrangement with someone your comfortable with, never let anyone pressure you into doing anything you don't want to do. Oh and of course, good luck!

    ReplyDelete